Make a small monthly commitment that creates long-lasting change.
One cup of coffee. A pastry and a latte. Lunch from your favorite local spot. Could you give up these items one time each month – just $5, $10 or $20 – to change someone’s life?
When you join The Coffee Club, Pennsylvania Women Work’s monthly giving circle, you make a small monthly monetary commitment that creates big long-term impacts for local job-seeking women.
The Coffee Club directly supports our 3 Cups of Coffee program, which connects job seekers to a professional mentor within their field for three virtual meetings. The two of them meet – you guessed it – over a casual cup of coffee where the job seekers get critical advice and insight into the job market and take steps to advance in their employment search.
Members of our Coffee Club can take advantage of the following perks:
- Invitation to annual Coffee & Donuts networking event
- Special recognition in the Annual Report
- Recognition for the first 25 founding monthly supporters on the Monthly Donors Webpage
- Know your dollars are going to help local women every month!
- And with a $25, $50 or $100 monthly contribution, you will receive even more benefits. (See more details in donation form.)
Join The Coffee Club and start making an impact today.
Looking to make a one-time gift?
Click here now.
Coffee Club Members
Suzanne Wilcox English
Summer Craze Fowler
Carla E. Frost
Nicole King Yohe
Sharon Kolarac Hein
Stephanie K. Simmons
Tammy Spencer Bey